Shopping orders can be placed through our online check-out process on the shopping cart page. Please consider that your order has been successfully placed when you receive our confirmation email stating your order status. During processing, we verify the availability of products placed in your order. In the event that we experience stock shortages or if delivery times differ from the information displayed on the product’s page, you will be notified via phone call or by mail in the email address you have provided as contact information.
Please note that you must review all order details and information during the checkout process and notify us of any changes you may require within 2 hours of your online order placement, either by email or by phone call.
Please note the following information before placing your order:
- All product prices displayed in our eshop lentzos-glyfada.gr include a legally placed VAT of 24%
- Discount offers and special prices are valid as long as stocks last. In case of limited stock availability of products on offer, lentzos-glyfada.gr withholds the right to fulfil as many orders as possible based on the maximum number of customers served, meaning send out the maximum number of orders from individual customers.
- Our company strives to provide a high quality of service. Our online shop lentzos-glyfada.gr in good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by any errors in product information, images or product prices displayed in our website lentzos-glyfada.gr, and cannot assure that there will be no errors of any cause during product uploads or updates.
- In all good faith and to protect our customers, please consider contacting us before placing your order if you find that any of our products displays an unusually low or high price compared to its current market value, or if it displays unusual characteristics.
- lentzos-glyfada.gr provides users the option of placing an online order of products available in our online platform and delivery of products via available shipping methods. Specifically, customers may choose from our eshop catalogue products they want to purchase, as well as the preferred shipping and payment methods.
- In the event that a user is found to be abusing the cash on delivery payment option (i.e. repeatedly placing orders and then refusing delivery etc.) our company may refuse shipping orders to said user and provide only pick up from store option.
Our company is not liable for any delays that may occur in the process of order preparation and completion (including shipping) and cannot be attributed to company fault, or are caused by reasons of force majeure and retains the right to extend time required to fulfil an order. Indicative examples may include labor strikes, terror acts, war, problems with procurement/ transport/ production, changes in currency rate, Government or Legal acts and natural disasters. If such incidents last for more than 2 months, this agreement may be terminated by any party without compensation.
Changes in Terms of Service
Our company reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions. Any modification or renewal will take effect as soon as this text is uploaded with any change. If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a court decision, the remainder of the Terms shall remain in force. Our company may enter into an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to an appropriate third party. Otherwise, neither party will be entitled to assign or transfer its rights or obligations.
These Terms are in accordance with European and Greek law, in particular legislation governing matters relating to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.